We are Texans through and through. We look out for one another and our neighbors by giving back to our communities, protecting natural resources and ensuring that we operate in a safe and responsible way.
Our many efforts to meet these goals range from water recycling and land reclamation to a rigorous health and safety program and giving our time, talent and treasury to multiple community organizations. We invite you to learn more in this section of our site. Please contact us with your ideas and questions.
There is a straightforward saying in Texas. Do the right thing. Everything we do reflects our core belief in that simple phrase. We put doing the right thing ahead of financial gain.
- We strive for excellence in all we do, particularly in safety.
- We are relationship driven.
- We value our people and their families.
- We are honest. We value trust and integrity.
- We are accountable to one another, our employees and our subcontractors.
- We treat everyone with respect.
- We treat our resources and the land like our own.
- We are good neighbors. We want to have a positive impact on the communities where we live and work.
- We value transparency and open communications.
- We try to create a work environment that is enjoyable, challenging, and rewarding.
- We work hard, reward success and encourage people to advance new ideas that challenge the status quo.